The Blue Island Park District now allows for online registrations to be processed from the comforts of your own home. Online registration are processed through the Blue Island Park District’s Online Registration Website which is secure and safe to use and requires you to have an active account.
What is an “Active Account”?
An active account is your own personal house hold account at the Blue Island Park District. Your active account will allow you to access and print previous receipts, family activity enrollment calendars, and also allows you to quickly register for programs online or at our Registration Office.
How do I get a active account?
An new Active Account MUST be set up at our Registration Office during business hours. Proof of residency is required for “resident” status and registration discount. You may request your account info in person during any visit to our registration office or you may access your count info at the top of any of your Blue Island Park District receipts.
How do I know if I already have an active account?
If you have registered for any program with the Blue Island Park District in the past couple years, you will most likely have an account ready to be claimed and will not require you to set a new account in person.
How to I access my “Log-in” information?
You may request your Log in information for existing account by simply contacting the Blue Island Park District at 708-385-3304.
Can I register for any program online?
No. Some activities offered by the Blue Island Park District require additional information, photo ID to be taken and printing, and/or are ticketed events which will require you to come into our Registration Office to complete the registration process. These events will be clearly marked on this website.
Every program which has a “Online Registration” Button like the one shown below is eligible for online registration (though some may require additional info). Clicking on any “Online Registration” button will transfer you to our Online Registration Website, where you will be asked to sign in with your active account log in information.
For those that prefer to register in person, we offer a friendly and knowledgable staff to assist you through every step of the way at our Registration Office located at Memorial Park, 12804 S. Highland Ave. Blue Island, IL. Our office staff may be reached by contacting 708-385-3304 during regular business hours.
Save time by downloading and printing a copy our of Registration Waiver by clicking the button below.
- Register in person at the Memorial Park Field house. Registration is not accepted by phone. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, Visa & MasterCard. Checks returned for non-sufficient funds MUST be paid for in cash, including additional administrative fees.
- Persons 16 years of age and older must show identification in the form of a Driver’s License, State Identification or Military Identification and proof residency in the form of a current utility bill.
- Programs require minimum & maximum participants as noted. Waiting list are formed when programs reach maximum capacity.
- Cancellation Policy: The Blue Island Park District reserves the right to combine, reschedule, postpone or cancel any program for any reason at any time.
- Refunds are available prior to the first day of class.
- Blue Island Park District prices are subject to change with or without notice.
- Americans with Disabilities Act: Be it known that the Blue Island Park District will do its best to comply with the guide lines set forth in the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). Any questions or concerns regarding the ADA may be directed to the Director of Parks & Recreation (708) 385-3304.
- Motorized Vehicles: At no time are motorized vehicles of any form allowed to travel or remain on park property unless they are located in the parking area. All motorized vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited in indoor facilities and the pool area.
- The Blue Island Park District assumes no responsibility for personal injuries or loss of personal property while attending a park district activity, using park facilities or participating in a park district program. The Blue Island Park District does not carry health insurance or person injured, attending or participating in a park district activity and, therefore, anyone incurring medical expenses arising out of such should not submit such bill to the park district.
- Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times. The following guidelines have been developed to help make programs safe and enjoyable for all participants. Additional rules may be developed for particular programs and athletic leagues as deemed necessary by staff. Inappropriate behavior will result in being banned from the program with no refund. Participants will: · Show respect to all participants and staff, and take direction from staff.
- Refrain from using abusive or foul language.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, or others.
- Show respect to equipment, supplies and facilities